May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, November 26, 2021

VACCINE PASSPORTS: THE ALTERNATE USES


GO ALL THE WAYN TO 17 MINUTES IN TO SEE THIS STORY

A woman - in her 70s, mind you - was hospitalized during one of last years heat waves ... She went in with diabetes and heart failure ... actually not uncommon for people having diabetes to have several other health issues which come from getting insulin - my mother developed several issues herself, a friends mother retained water something fierce, and yet another friend's mother had days where she could not see shortly after getting her shot (I don't understand it, I just tell you about it) ...
Of course the 2 friends mothers had their issues in the 80s and my mother had hers in the 00s (oughts) ... and somehow I don't think things have changed all that much.
Nor do I think any of this has to do with "climate change" I think its (a)genetics (b)health factors - not weight related though since one was super skinny, one was a tad overweight, and the other was plump ...

Back to the doctor ... he put down "Climate CHange" on her chart because he figured that her condition was caused/exaserbated by the heat wave & the smoke from the wild fires during the summer.

So I guess everyone in the 1940s or 1920s who suffered from these same factors ... they must have also been suffering from "climate change" ...

Wonder how he would have diagnosed those killed by the plague ... or Mt. Vasuvius ... or the death of the dinosaurs -- that's it! Its the dinosaurs fault -- they died and decomposed to make oil ... damn them dinosaurs!
\
((flashing "SARCASM" sign here))

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets