May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, July 11, 2024

DRAFTS: WHEN TO CUMP THEM

 Okay - You may have noticed some really old drafts which I have decided to publish .... 

I DID NOT PROOF READ THEM ...

I know - rookie mistake ... BUT - I wanted to make sure the information got out there ....

I just didn't realize - until after the first one - that it does NOT publish it under the time it was actually written/drafted ...

Rather it gets dated for the time it gets PUBLISHED!!

That's a real bummer ...

But it brings up a question ....

At what point to you "Delete" old drafts??

I currently have just over 80 drafts ... only 9 (as of right now) which are "Book to Series" .... and all of those are Miss Marple.

did you know I have found I've been re-doing a couple of these already? In particular, Murder at the Vicarage ... I'm kind of disappointed ... it means I've probably changed my mind on a lot of things, but still haven't listened to the audiobook yet.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets