May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, August 06, 2024

DEMOCRACY 2024:THE TICKETS ARE SETTLED

Wow - let's restart this one .... I went off on a total tangent!

First - I aplogize .... Let's just hope he doesn't actually get in ....

Gov. Walz of Minnesota will be the running mate of Kamala Harris .... hang on, I'm gagging ....

This is a rather .... well ... bland.

If you think of a pie ... this would be a Mock Apple Pie - you might think there's something there, but it's really just a bunch of crackers.

I've got my opinions on Walz - which I am sure I will be sharing over the next several weeks ...  
Let's just say - Vance will have a LOT to work with IF they ever debate ....
Which I just can't see Walz doing ... at all ... unless he really has to.
he's .... well, I'll save it for a different post.

Mr. Trump .... Mr. Vance ... I direct you to GARAGE LOGIC on the internet, podcasts, and YouTube to find out what his is actually like, not what the MN Liberal media puts out there.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets