May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So here's an idea....

KSTP.com - Dangerous Lake Elmo intersection to be examined

how about the MN DOT and the MN Dept of ED and the MN Dept of Safety get their respective butts in a room and just pass a ruling that says that kids can not be picked up/dropped off, or forced to cross a road where speeds exceed 40 mph????

How hard is this??

I've been fighting with my school board because they want to make our kids cross a 4-lane, 55mph (posted speed) highway, during RUSH HOUR, because the state doesn't say they have to provide transportation for them.

Yep, you got it right--I should post the Superintendents letter here...you would believe how callous his letter was.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets