May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, November 12, 2007

"Worse partner in the world"

That's what is going to be written on my tombstone!

So I finished my partners socks....discovered that they weren't the same size hieght-wise so I fixed that error...okay figured out a way to hide it. Any how--so I got everything together to mail it...and then couldn't find the wrapping supplies I know I have some where...but I did find that a mouse was saving seeds in my crafting closet!!!

So I spent the day going thru that making sure that I didn't have any nests...luckily (if you want to call it luck) I only found food stashed there. good thing the majority of my yarn is in large plastic bins! Oh well, closet needed a good cleaning anyways--it just meant another delay!

Hubby was out of town for the weekend and I spiked a fever Saturday so I was not going to go and oldest son won't go without me (he's afraid he'd do something wrong and get in trouble), but I figured well I can get it out monday. Didn't dawn on me today was a holiday and there is NO MAIL and the offices were closed!

Could I be a worse partner?? I mean yeah I've had my share of problems, from not getting the meansurement I needed to dropping stitches to cast off problems. So I have been packing and unpacking this box for the last 5 days just to make sure I have everything in there that I wanted to send---and its a good thing I decided to go thru it once more because I had forgotten to take photos of my socks....

I am finally satisfied with the package --- hubby will be mailing it tomorrow. It should get to her within the week if things follow norm.

I am so off from my original aim date of the week before Halloween!

Gee, its a good thing I have a break before my next exchange---oh wait, I have to have another gift off in about a MONTH!!!

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this. Breathe, breathe. Sip some tea....awwwwwwwwwwww.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets