May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Crap--

I had a great peice on tea prices worked up for the blog...and then one site I went to shut down my Window.
I figured 'hey no problem, blogger saves drafts every few minutes' and since I had worked on the post for over an hour...yes I wasted an hour of my precious day researching the web about tea...I pulled up my acct. with confidence.
Hit the "edit posts" button and found.....

no peice.

nothing

no draft

no post

nothing

it was all gone!!!!
ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So apparently, blogger must be having issues with the auto-save

or it doesn't do it automatically if you are posting from the 'send to' button but does if entering in straight from the site.

Well I can't waste anymore time....I've got stuff to do....like figure out a really nice flower pattern for my exchange partner Heidi...I've got so many ideas I don't know which to go with.

Oh and the irony of the situation?
As i sat there writing about tea....I was drinking coffee.
Geez, and I wanted a cup of tea too...but the coffee was already made.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets