May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Time to create

Okay -- I have got to take a break from my tatting to make a quick gift for my brother's live-in girlfriend ... rather ironic, my other brother's live-in girlfriend I have always referred to as Aunt ### but this one I just can not bring myself to call her Aunt### to my kids, she is just "###" .... don't know what that's all about .... I like her, but it just doesn't 'feel right' to refer to her as a member of the family.

Anyways .... so we are celebrating March birthdays Sunday as long as everyone is together and BAM my dad tells me that she has a birthday this month as well and if they show up it would be nice if I had something for her. Great. No time for shopping -- plus I'm not sure of her tastes.

So its time to dig into the stash and make something in 2 days. So its Shawl-Time!!

I can whip one of those out. I have the perfect ladder/ribbon yarn to do it in .... I've been dieing to try it out. But I lost the pattern I had in mind for it .... and I can't find the other pattern I thought would look great.

So now what?

Why, do what I do best --- design my own!!! So look for a new pattern and progress photos to come.

You will need some balls of Dazzle ladder yarn
P hook
and quick fingers.

New post to come with the actual pattern

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets