May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Page

Okay I have found Google Pages as well. So I started a tea recipe page there.
I'm not exactly sure what the difference between 'Pages' and "Blogger" are but I figured I would use Pages to keep my recipes and other stuff on just to keep everything a tad more organized.

So the first page is photos, but the second page is tea blends.

So here is the link to Ginger's Tea
First recipe is Clairvoyance Tea.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets