May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Aww, C'mon!!

My Way News - Bernie Mac makes off-color joke at Obama event: "'My little nephew came to me and he said, 'Uncle, what's the difference between a hypothetical question and a realistic question?'' Mac said. 'I said, I don't know, but I said, 'Go upstairs and ask your mother if she'd make love to the mailman for $50,000.''
As the joke continued, the punchline evoked an angry response from at least one person in the audience, who said it was offensive to women." Now who's bone-headed idea was it to let Bernie Mac do stand up?? Didn't they ever see this man's routines before? Didn't they ever pop over to YouTube? I have a hard time believing that one.

You may remember Bernie from the routine 'Bebe's Kids' which later became the premise for a cartoon of the same name -- only thing is ... they really cleaned it up for the cartoon.

Don't believe me? stop on over there --- YouTube that is --- find me one 'clean' routine that wouldn't offend somebody?

Someone needs to either work on their vetting skills or on the clarification as to what is and is not acceptable at a rally.
------------------------------
Oh -- $2300 a tick for the rally?? Who's got that kind of money in the 'recession'? Geez -- he ain't the 'man's man' ... he's "The Man's, man" .... $2300 a ticket .... damn, if I had an extra $2300 I sure as heck wouldn't be giving it back to no politician I can tell you that much!!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets