May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Confusion

I'm very confused right now -- according to the email I got from KnitPicks they shipped out my book order on July 21st, the website gave a tracking number but no list of service.

I had assumed that it was USPS since it was just books - makes sense, its cheaper -- so I tracked the package on their site.

But the USPS site said that they didn't get notice that a package was coming until yesterday.

I've run into this before with other companies though - so my guess is the problem (lagging reports) is coming from the USPS.

I was hoping I would have my books for vacation - so I can start finding patterns for my partner's socks .... I want a variety of patterns picked so when I learn my partner's house I can decide whichone would be best.

After all a pattern for Gryffindor red/gold would not look as nice in Ravenclaw blue/silver .... a pattern good from Slytherin emerald/silver would not be good for Hufflepuff yellow/black. (I've already had a Hufflepuff partner so I hope I get one of the other houses).
************************************************
Follow up: *11:37pm CDT

Okay checked the USPS site again tonight and now they say the package is already in the main distribution center and should be here probably tomorrow.

Had a feeling the issue was with the post office and not Knit Picks -- I've never had a problem with them.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets