May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Doesn't he look familiar???

Okay who does this guy remind you of??

I have to say he looks just like the 'Child Catcher' from the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang -- he is very bright and seems to know what he's talking about, but every time I see him I imagine this guy carrying a big net and sniffing for kids!

When I first saw him it clicked right away ... perhaps it is just me.
The man?
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER
He is a regular on Fox News as a 'round table' panelist ... and he has quite the journalistic career .... he worked for Time magazine, The New Republic, as well as for the Washington Post where he won a Pulitzer. wow.
He also worked for the Carter/Mondale administration as an advisor and speech writer.
Before that --- he was a doctor.
Wow -- can you imagine giving up being a doctor to be a journalist?? what a career move...he must really like the work.
But as smart as he is ... as well rounded as this man has made himself ... still ... I always see the Child Catcher when I see him.
I can't be the only one that sees it.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets