May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, October 31, 2008

Hogwarts Sock Swap 4:Conclusion

here are photos of the items in the package I sent to my partner Maran (HP Name: Queen Frysia the Fierce of Gryffindor House; aka Frysia the younger)

The infamous toe socks -- it was doing the toes that was giving me the headaches. I solved the problems though by doing a full row of knit before them and then using a provisional crochet cast on for between the toes.

My stitch markers:
Witch's Hat
Harry Potter Sweater
Class robes (the second try, the first wouldn't stay on the hanger - I forgot to press the lapels together)
Golden Snitch - I love this one ... right down to the clear glass wings!


A pewter knit sweater in progress key chain
a pair of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named earrings
and a Follow The Butterflies Thimble (aw c'mon, its the one great line Ron has in the entire series!)

Close up, albeit fuzzy, of the thimble.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets