May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, November 10, 2008

hmmm, need to check their facts

FOXNews.com - Gasoline Prices Drop 48 Cents in Two Weeks - Local News News Articles National News US News:
"The cheapest gas is in Tulsa, Oklahoma, at $1.89 for regular. And the most expensive is in Anchorage, Alaska, at $3.14.
In California, gas is 61 cents a gallon cheaper now than it was two weeks ago."

We just got gas today for $1.86/gallon at Sam's Club this afternoon ... saw it for $1.96 at the local Holiday gas ...

Did you ever think you would see gas under $3 again, much less $2??? I know I didn't ... in fact if you check farther back you will see that I agreed with predictions that put the price at $5/gallon by now!

if this keeps up, I wonder now if it will ever get below $1 again -- well okay I'll be a tad more realistic -- how about $1.50???

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets