May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The UnAnswered, but most Important Question Facing the Nation

2nd U.S. soldier in Iraq challenges eligibility:

"The second soldier wrote, "I am an Army reservist who was activated last August and am currently serving with a military police battalion in Camp Bucca, Iraq. I will be here until at least June 2009."

He continued, "When I enlisted last year I had to show my birth certificate, as well as my driver's license, high school diploma, college transcripts, social security card; I also filled out loads of paperwork to include listing the names, addresses and phone numbers of my family members and had to answer any questions regarding foreign travel. Where's the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. or that he fulfills the "natural-born American" clause in the Constitution? If you still want to see it, join more than 270,000 others and sign up now!

"I think it is reasonable for Obama to prove his citizenship status thus certifying his eligibility. I too raised my right hand and swore an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States," he told Taitz. "I believe the case you are filing could very well determine if we are in fact a Constitutional Republic or a nation of mob rule. I would be honored to be a part of your efforts." ...."

Okay so now this is getting serious -- if you think these are the only two (there's another mentioned in the story) that have their doubts about Obama you better think again.

So what does this mean? well - we could be looking at a military that doesn't feel they need to follow Executive order -- they would be rebels and uncontrollable.

Although, if it is shown that Obama does not meet the Constitutional standards then it will throw the government into turmoil -- this has never happened before.

The question becomes "who is President then?"

If anything were to happen to Barack now, then Joe Biden would become President (oh Gods!) ... BUT this may not happen that way ....
If Obama was not eligable during the election - then wouldn't that void the results?

After all since the 'ticket' was Obama/Biden ... with Obama being in the forefront ... would a disqualification of one also mean a disqualification of the other?

Technically right now -- the Office of the President would fall to ....

{Ominous music here}

NANCY PELOSI

Scary isn't it???? Had this happened before the swearing in, then I think it could be argued that McCain should get the position ... but now that there has been a figure-head in the seat ... constituionally it would pass to the VP if the President vacates the office ... but if one should not have ran, I would think the other would loose his position too .... which then means the Speaker of the House becomes President .... which is Pelosi.

Unless she also does not qualify, then I think it goes to the Chief of Staff -- oh look -- its Clinton (who if she had ran would have had my vote, but after seeing her in her roll falling back into the 'pollster' mind set to make decisions again ... I'm not sure I have the same faith in her).

But they have GOT to answer this question ....

The more the President avoids it -- the more tensions there will be.

You have to wonder if it isn't something that will be used if he ever oversteps his boundries or if he doesn't tow Pelosi's line or he decides he wants OUT (like if the economy crashes under his watch, since the truth about it all is coming out).

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets