May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, December 10, 2009

There's a Hole in Our Pocket

Congress wants to raise the National Debt Ceiling ... that's kind of like getting a raise in the credit limit on your Credit Card ... they want it to go up by another $2Trillion ....

That's above the last cieling of $12.104Trillion .... add to that at least another $1.8T.

They want to borrow the money instead of asking people for it, because the elections are coming up and Dems are afraid that if they keep taxing people before then they will lose their seats and Congressional power.

So who will we owe? China, Japan, and the UK.

If we can't pay back in a 'reasonable' time? Oops - I guess we go belly up ... and we get owned by another country ...

glad I got all my yarn now --- I have a feeling it is going to be very tough to get a hold of in the future.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets