May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, December 03, 2009

The Wizzies

Okay I know many people will disagree with me on these but these are my nominations for the Hogwarts Sock Swap 6 "Wizzie Awards"

Most Conceited? Aunt Petunia
Most Hated? Severus Snape (hated to put this one in but you know its true)
Most Congenial? Minerva McGonagall, Deputy Headmistress/Professor
Best Excuse for something? "... over exertion", Miss Pomfrey's reason that Harry couldn't kill McLaggen (who pelted him with a
Best Spell Cast? Wizard Space - used to make the tent bigger inside than outside
Best Death Scene? Dobby (who didn't cry?)
Best Hagrid-Moment? Gwarp in the Forbidden Forest
Best Fight Scene? Troll vs. the Trio (I laughed so hard I had to read the passage 5 times before the kids could understand me)
Most Likely to Spend Time in Azkaban? Pansy Parkinson
Most Disarming Personality? tie - Mrs Figg/Mr. Filch
Most Ignored Character? Astoria Malfoy (nee Greengrass)
Best Love Scene? Hospital Wing, After the Battle of the Tower - Moony/Tonks, Fleur/Bill
Best "Feeling Sorry for Yourself" scene? Draco crying out his problems to Murtle

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets