May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things that make you go "COOL"!!!!!

Its not Monday - but here we go ...

Okay so I was checking out the Rav page - like I always seem to be doing when I don't have knitting needles or a crochet hook or a tatting shuttle in my hand (although its getting close enough to graduation to where I will soon have Scrapbooking stuff taking up every space in the house ... but probably not until after Easter so I can spread it out on the big dining tables and not move it until I've finished) ....

any how - on Rav i belong to a Tea group and one of the members was looking for 50's style items to make, but someone linked to a page which had a link to another page about a Hawiian Island hairstyle (all the rage in the 40's & 50's) and that page had a comment section, and when I went to leave a comment - and give some hints ma gave me way back when - I found a link to this video ....

The Vintage Bow Bun!!!
Now the video is in Japanese - they have a great love for all things 1950-s American there - but if you click on the triangle on the bottom video ribbon (looks like an up arrow) and then turn on the annotations - it will say 'turn off annotations' when its on - then along the top of the video will be the instructions in English ...

Have fun! I know my daughters and I will

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets