May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Happy Birthday GI Joe

Go Joe!!!

I might be hard to believe but GI Joe is 45 yrs old today .... still looking just as good.

BTW - I saw one of these guys on sale for $300 outside the box, but you need to have all the bits ... in the box I bet you could get twice as much!

Bet my brothers are ready to pound me all over again for breaking off those arms & legs when I was a kid ... sorry guys - it wasn't my fault that they weren't made to go that far! Besides, my Barbies didn't have those cool joints - how was I to know.

Oh the cool stuff my brothers had over the years! Space capsules, swim gear, etc. and then when they came out with the furry heads -- did you know your not supposed to sneak your brother's GI joe's so they can play with your Barbie's in the tub? Hmm, who knew?

Looking back now - I have to wonder if any one has ever tested these old dolls to see what the lead content is on that painted hair? My guess is - its up there!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets