May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, February 05, 2010

Numerology Class

SuperBowl Sunday edition on Fox this morning:

$10,000,000,000 expected to be bet on the game (both legal and illegal) - $8Billion just in the U.S.

168,000,000 people will watch the game world wide - but no word if this included the troops over seas .... I'm hoping they set something up for them.

450,000,000 chicken wings (no matter the style) will be made/eaten during the feastivities ... I'm thinking its probably more than that.

((((0))) ((((0)))) ((((0))))

Poll numbers

"US Economy: Is The Worse Over ~or~ Is It Yet To Come?"

Now Aug 2009
31%____44%____Worst is Over
56%____49%____Yet To Come


hmm, that's pretty decisive. And lets remember we had a big stock loss yesterday - yikes!

Guess I better get in my yarn order pretty quick.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets