May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, March 18, 2010

In Their Own Words

Eric Holder, US Attorney General (senate hearings)
" ... the possibility of catching him alive ... is infinitessamile ... he will
be killed by us, or he will be killed by his own people
so he is not captured by us, we know that."

"If Usama Bin Laden comes inside Afghanistan, which is the writ of my mandate
because I'm the ISAF Commander here, we certainly would go after trying to
capture him alive and bring him to justice.
I think that this is something
that is understood by everyone"
General Stanley McChrystal (March 17, 2010)

Ummmm ....

that's a contradiction, isn't it?

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets