May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, July 02, 2010

Follow up: Wonder Woman's Outfit

Just a quick note to the artist who thought that the patriotic outfit is passe --
He should pop over to this Fox photo array of Flag inspired bikinis!

Nope - don't think that the flag being 'dated' is the real issue ...

I still say her awful new outfit is more because the artist is in a rut and just wants it all to look like the Xmen which was his 'hayday' ....

And on a very personal note ....

YUM!!!
Oh PLEASE tell me the body comes with this swim suit! If they do, I am sooooo getting a pair for hubby!!!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets