May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Around the world in 80 days

Part 2 ... Yes so far I have been able to keep up, in fact the next clue isn't out until the 21st so I'm kind of twiddling my thumbs right now waiting.

Clue 2 was meant to be fairly plain, a set up section for the rest of the shawl ... Which makes sense since it is also to represent the gentleman's club where Fogg played whist and made the bet that set him off on his tour.

From Ravelry photos


I suggest stopping by librivox.org and picking up a free audio copy of the book (version 4 has a wonderful reader, he sounds like Walter Cronkite), you can also get it as a podcast if you want it on your ipod/ipad ... then pop over at project Gutenberg for a free copy of the text. Listen and read at the same time and the text will only take about 2 days to finish ( includes for interpersonal relationship time)

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets