May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

KAL/RAL: Around the World in 80Days

From Drop Box
Needles size 6 (right hand tips are KP interchangeable silvers/left tip is KP zephyr acrylic), thread is jp coats size 10bedspread cotton in "pastel" colorway.

This is my version of part 1 of the pattern ... Mind you I did change it a little bit -I exchanged the circular cast-on & row 1 for a collapsing single crochet ring ... But it gave a wonder stable cast on that not only didn't twist, but it made it much easier to do the initial increases where there was an increase at the end of the needle ... Which normally would flop off while dealing with the stitches stability - but since the stitches were so stable the thread didn't flip off.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets