May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, June 06, 2011

Election 2012

Please tell me people still aren't considering her as a viable candidate ...
"(Paul Revere) warned the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells, and making sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be free"
Sarah Palin
June 2, Boston
Okay first I can not believe that there are historians who Are sticking up for her ... WHAT? and my kids are being taught by these people?

Second - Revere didn't warn the BRITISH he was working against them

Third - there were no BELLS, but there was a bell tower where the signaler sat and waited

Fourth - Revere didn't finish his ride, in fact he only got a little ways into it ... It was finished by some doctor, I believe (I'm sure someone can tell me his name)

Finally - must because you got the answer wrong and they are tLking about it - doesn't make it a GOTCHA QUESTION ... Why can't you just say "it was a busy day and I screwed up the answer" ... Or even better DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS.

Look - I picked on Obama when he said we had 57 states and then corrected it in a different statement to 52 ... Even gave the benefit that maybe he was counting the two main territories ...

But the one thing he DIDN'T do was blame the questioner every time he put his foot in his mouth.
Oh and what was that question she was asked?
What had she learned on her trip to Boston

How may I ask is that a "gotcha"? She had so many options to an open ended question like that.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets