May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, July 08, 2011

Number logy class

It's been awhile since I've posted one of these
-----
JUNE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE
9.2%
UP
:-( :-( :-( :-(
NUMBER OF JOBS CREATED
18,000
(they were expecting 90,000 jobs for last month)
:( :( :( :( :(
TO GET TO 8% unemployment
(where it was under Bush)
217,000 jobs
Per MONTH
Until ELECTION DAY 2012
-----

The President is expected to speak in a couple of hours about the jobs report ... I expect it to be another CAMPAIGN speech more than a way to help the nation.

There will be little substance to it .. I'm thinking it's gonna be "look what wonderful things I've done" type of things.

If this is true then it means that there are fewer pele to pay the taxes needed to pay for all the programs they want to have to help those who have lost their jobs.

Look out - here it comes!

Obama-ville USA

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets