May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, February 23, 2012

NatGeo Doomsday Preppers

Hey - where did the Preppers Facts for episode 4 go???

I'm asking the same thing - not only is it not on my blog bit it's not in my draft section either ...

I will have to check my other blogs and see if I accidentally posted the facts on one of them ...

I'll be back!

UPDATE
Not on my other blogs ... Hmmm ... Where did it go?

I will have to see if the episodes are being put OnDemand ...

Sorry

UPDATE
I found where episode 4 went ...

COMCAST ATE IT

Actually the service they use to update their on-air schedule mislabeled the episode as #5 instead of #4 ...

It took a trip to the NatGeo DP website to learn about the mistake though since IMDB didn't have any episode beyond #1 listed ...

What's up with that?

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets