May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

The Prepper Song

NatGeo made a filler song/commercial for the show based on the old "Dr Pepper" commercials (you should be able to find a copy of that on You Tube I'm sure)

Wouldn't You Like To Be A Prepper Too?

I call myself a Prepper
And I'm proud
Because Preppers are a
Fascinating crowd
And if you look at ratings these days
There seems to be a Doomsday Preppers Craze

Survival prepping is a lifestyle
Not a phase
We're serious about the
End of days
Storing tons of food
Underground
Turned my house into a bulletproof
Compound

We've got shooting Preppers
Farming Preppers
City Preppers
Country Preppers

Wouldn't you like to be a Prepper too?

I'm a Prepper
He's a Prepper
She's a Prepper
Are you a Prepper?

You should watch Doomsday Preppers too

Doomsday Preppers
On NatGeo
(repeated lines to fade out)

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets