May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rocket Explodes .... They think

The US officials say that they think the satellite rocket launched by North Korea fell apart before it reached space ...

They don't know if it exploded or simply crumbled under the forces of the launch ...

I jokingly said to my hubby the rocket mist have been "made in china" - since it seems that most of the stuff we buy that falls apart seems to bear that moniker ... Hubby said no it was a Russian rocket ...

But while watching CNNs report I grabbed a screen shot of this graphic that shows where the rocket parts came from ...

Yes that first Stage came from Russia AND CHINA!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets