May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, May 07, 2012

File This Under ....

FU!

The UN is really starting to overstep their boundaries now - they are about to release a report which DEMANDS the USA give Mt Rushmore back to the Native American Tribes ...

WHAT???

They are also going to say that the US government is keeping them from full hunting and fishing rights ...

I think this might all be part of Agenda 21

this is NOT part of the UNs job ... they are not the WORLD GOVERNMENT

they were never meant to be - they were created so that nations could bring forth problems with other nations instead of starting a war ...

plan and simple ...

I think its time to kick their collective asses OUT of NY ... out of the USA

We are the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ... not the USAoftheUN

Hey UN -- I think I speak for many Americans when I say ...

SCREW YOU!!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets