May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, May 07, 2012

Things That Make You Go HMMMM ....

"we're not there yet, its still too hard for too many, but we're coming back because America's greatness comes from a strong middle-class, because you don't quit, neither does he"
campaign commercial for Barack Obama

WHAT?

Look - not only has this guy had 4 years to make a difference and hasn't ... but his FIRST 2 YEARS his party had all three branches of government in their control and they STILL didn't accomplish anything!

"we're not there yet"?

WTF?

Is he still going to use the excuse of "its not my mess"? "I inherited it" ... "not me" and "I don't know" ...

this is almost as funny as the "because you dont quit neither will he" like ...

I wonder which comedian is going to show clips of Obama golfing, playing basketball, seeing Springsteen, etc during this time - who would want to quit a job where you can take 5 months of vacation?

C'mon -- Roosevelt did more in his first 3 years in office during the DEPRESSION with both houses against him than Obama has done with at least one house in his pocket1

Why would we want another 4 years of this?

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets