May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Numerology Class

We are constantly hearing how the "majority" of people support gay marriage ... Joy Behar quoted 53% on "The View" this morning ... I questioned that number because I wondered where they were taking the poll ...

Our state has an amendment on our ticket this fall concerning this issue - I'm hoping not to tip my hand because I have relatives with strong feelings on both sides of this issue ...

But they did a recent poll of people IN MY STATE

WOULD YOU VOTE TO LIMIT MARRIAGE BETWEEN ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN

47% Vote For Limit
39% Vote Against Limit
10% Not Vote (will not vote on subject)
_4% Not Sure

Now while there was not above 50% - the MAJORITY (that is, the most) would vote for a ban on gay marriage

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets