May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Things That Make You Go HMMMM .....

Apparently in Colorado – I think it's Colorado I will have to doublecheck – there is a professor at the university that has developed his own version of the pledge of allegiance

His pledge is out rages!

It goes:
"I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American. And to the republic for which it stands for, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with Purtell liberties and justice for all except lax, homosexuals, women who want abortions, communists, welfare queens, tree huggers, feminized seeds, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you, if you don't watch your step."


  WHAT ?!?!?!?!?!

This professor has worked at the Metropolitan State University of Denver for decades now

For decades he has required – REQUIRED – his students to recite this atrocity!

Students are saying that your grade is not so much based on what you learned in his class or how will you pay attention in his class, but whether what your political views are

Democratic students, liberal students, are graded on it easier scale

Republican studios, conservative students, are graded on a talker scale

This man has gotten away with this for decades

Golly – I wonder how/why Colorado has legalized marijuana?

I wonder why they aren't fighting against Obama's blanket amnesty?

I wonder if this man has even ever gotten off of the campus?

Has he gone to Texas?  Has he gone to New York?  Has he gone to LA?  Been in Seattle?  What about Duluth?  

If he had… I think he would find that there are more than just Mexican illegals in the United States!

I actually – I think you would be surprised at life in general!

I'm just glad right now that my children are not living in Colorado

I will have enough problems of my own when my oldest daughter goes to the university of Minnesota hopefully this fall – she won a scholarship – yea!!!!!!!!!!

The University of Minnesota… My college

… Is a breeding ground of liberalism

And I don't mean your wikis from Colorado type liberalism… I'm talking making al gore looking conservative type of liberalism!

[[Note: interesting Siri has forgotten who Al gore is!!!!]] 


No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets