May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, June 26, 2015

Things That Make You Go HMMM ....

Have you ever thought of LICENSE PLATES???

I didn't until I heard of one on an old radio show - made me wonder what the plates from that state looks like.

So I did a Google search -- you know, find anything about anything - but my browser kept crashing.

Oh crud ... Had to do it the hard way, one photo at a time ... Very tedious.

But I ran across this photo:


I don't know who's website its from, or who late it is -- so please play nice -- 

But ...

I'm sorry ....

If your state already looks like a giant pe ..... "Man Part" ....  The LAST thing you should do is put something large & round on the underside of it!

Really ...

It does NOT help with the illusion at all!

Makes it worse really.

Hmmmmm .....



No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets