May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Straight From The Horses Mouth ...

" ... I'm very proud that my presidency can help to galvanize and mobilize America on behalf of issues of racial disparity and racial injustice,  but I do so hoping that my successor - who's not African-American, if he or she is not - that they'll be just as concerned as I am, because this is part of what it means to perfect our Union."
President Obama
NBC News interview
03Nov2015

So .... Apparently Obama doesn't give Ben Carson much of a chance ....

Hmmmm ....

Not sure if that's a political party thing ... Republican vs. democrat

Maybe it's a polling thing ... Carson has consistently been number 2 in polls

Or maybe - he just wants to be the ONLY black President the USA will have ...

He was elected twice, so I don't think it's a "racist American" thing .... That's been proven wrong

I will say ...

He looks very tired .... Rather old too.

Not Ronald Reagan old - where his dyed hair just looked so stark against his old skin - but old ... Older than his age.

I really think he's ready to be done ...

He may run for senator again, or maybe even Michelle -please people DONT vote for her, she's for Food Police - but I think he is really done with being President.

It will be interesting to see what he does after he leaves office ...

Will he be like carter who went on to help Habitat For Humanity, not just with funds but with his hammer too.

Or will he be like Clinton and just raise money for himself?

I guess that's unfair - I'm sure the Clinton Foundation did more than fund Hilary's campaigns, buy houses, fly them all over the world ... 

Anyhow ....

It will be interesting to see.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets