May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, July 11, 2024

THE SONGS KEEP RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD

(drafted 27 June 2024)

So, I'm listening to the Pre-Dabate programs ... and I've gotta say the songs of my early years keep coming back - triggered by what panelists on each station is saying ...

".... somebody got the notion ..."
"I'd like to know where, you got the notion,; (repeat) ... To Rock the Boat, don't rock the boat baby, Don't rock the boat, don't tip the boat over ..."

(noe: it's now 11 July 2024 ... and now that song is stuck in my head again!)

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets