May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

ARE YOU READY YET??

Me niether!


I've got to make gifts for my 4 kids (all adults now), 3 significant others, 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 grandchild .... at least for now ....

I've been planning this all year long ....

I figured afghans ...
Socks ....
Shawls ....
Place mats ....

and you know how much of this I have gotten done so far?

NONE of it ...

I've almost have the center part done on ONE of the placemat (set of 4) ... but that's it ....

I am in my most "Christmassy" mood when it's raining out .... 

and I'm in the cabin which is now on the salers market - so that's out of the question ....

But .... I just cannot get into the mood this year at all ....

sigh ....

Christmas may have to come in a van this year .... but we can't afford that.

I've gotta get going on this ....

I think sitting in front of the gas fireplace might help .... but then there's the cat I'm allergic too .... did I mention we still have the cat?

I gotta get going on this ....

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets