May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, August 23, 2024

LAST ONE TO KNOW

Okay - so I'm just getting around o watching last nights episode of Special Report (FNC) - I wasn't feeling very well yesterday, today is ffy so far - and I almost missed it ....

It seems that a reporter splilled the beans!

As it was told, a reporter asked Mr. Trump if he was scared to be going out there to give a speech while they were still SEARCHING for a person of interest?

The look of shock on Mr. Trump's face was .... there .... you could see, for a brief moment, the after effect of the last time such a situation took place.

They did find the man - I don't know if that happened before or after he took the stage though.

Wow ....

I'm going to guess that somebody got a yapping at when he got into his Suburban .... they don't use Limos anymore.

Thank goodness nothing happened this time



No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets