May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, August 26, 2024

NO SUNDAY SHOWS???

No ...

I decided to take a break from ALL my normal Sunday shows yesterday - I just wasn't feeling very well ....

Even today, I'm not back to normal ....
I'm tired ....
Achey ...
My appetite is coming back so that's good ...
But I still can gag when my sinuses let loose, which often causes me to cough pretty hard.

So - this was the weekend AFTER the Democraic Convention, and I thought I'd be watching all about how great it was .... 
you know they are going to pat their buddies on the back ....

BUT - it sounds like Mr. Trump did an interview with an ABC reporter - NOT Stephanopolous .... that Clinton Press guy - and felt it was totally biased or unfair ...

I have no idea - I will have to check YouTube to find out ...

Apparently, it was so bad .... that .... big surprise ... he says he's not so sure about doing a debate on ABC now ....

really?

You're gonna take your baseball and go home??

Wow.

Dear Mr. Trump .... I say this from the bottom of my heart .... and I'm sure I am speaking for a lot of non-affiliated voters as well ....
GROW THE F UP!!!!!!!!!
Smile .... Shake your head .... say "there you go again" .... and GET ON WITH IT!!!
You AIN'T all that and a bag of chips!  If you want to actually win, then show you can RUN THIS COUNTRY by showing you can HANDLE being attacked by the media .... for Goodness sake - is this the way you do business???
I'm going to guess not.



No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets