May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Saturday, August 24, 2024

THE COST OF DOING BUSINESS

I am a tad behind on watcching my programs ... but I heard these numbers on Special Report (FNC) but they were just kind of tossed out there like they were no huge deal.

I'm sorry .... I think they are a HUGE deal!

Latests expenditures from Special Prosecuter Jack Smith's office .... he's the one going after Mr. Trump for various reasons ....

From Oct. 2023 - Apr 2024 (6 months):

MORE THAN $6 MILLION!!!!

They used to be able to build a Man for that much money - my Gods - what did he spend that much money on??

He became S.C. in 2022 - and since then he has racked up a bill of $19 Million .... where do I get HIS job????

Granted, it was for 2 cases:
    The Florida Documents Case: put on Indefinate Hold for now by the Court because of misconduct committed by his office.  Although they say it was completely dismissed by the Judge .... I thought it was just on hold.
    The DC Election Interference Casse: scheduled to take place in March 2024 - obviously there's an issue since it's now the end of August 2024 - the next hearing for this case is set for Sept. 5th .... they say the Supreme Court ruling will limit the scope of Smith's case ... but I don't know.

That Date is just 5 days before the Presidential Debate ... so it will be interesting to say the least.

But .... $19 Million?? 

For what???

I mean, I know workers aren't cheap - but this is rediculous.

I think somebody better AUDIT his records!!!!



No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets