May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

WHO IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?

So, I was watching The Faulkner Focus (FNC) and she was talking about how a lot of "Top Shelf" democrats were NOT going to be at the convention last night, because the Obama's were going to be there.

Barack Obama .... I always feel I spell his name wrong ... spoke about whatever it was that he spoke about ... he is a former President, and they didn't even show a clip of him ....

Instead we got ... and remember - WORDS have MEANING ...

        "... Something ... I-I-I .... Something wonderfully magical is in the air tonight - yeah, we're feeling it here in this arena tonight - we're feeling it in this arena but it's spreading all across this country we love ... A familiar feeling that been buried too deep for far too long .... HOPE is making a comeback!" Michelle Obama, Democratic Convention, Chicago, IL, 20August2024

HOPE was the tagline for the Obama terms .... I want to say it was "Hope" for the first, "Change" for the second - but they go together ....

So this would mean that she is saying - whether she wants us to know or not - that the BIDEN-HARRIS administration was NOT a part of the "Hope" she is speaking of ....

She even said that HOPE has been MISSING for a LONG time!  

WOW.

She never once - so I've heard - used the NEW tagline of the Harris campaign ...

JOY









No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets