May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

HARRIS GETS OUT ....

UPDATE:
The name of he store was "Penzi's Spices" and it sounds like they sell spice - cinnamon, dill, salts, peppers - but they did offer a discount the oher month to "celebrate" Trump's indictment ...

Yeah - I'm not buying from there ... I don't think ANY BUSINESS should be taking political stands
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Of her hotel room - to visit some shop in Pittsburgh ....

I think I heard it called The Spice Store (?) .... I'm not exactly sure what they sell there though ....

Is it coffee?

or maybe "Spice" like in the novel/movie Dune .... if you are unfamiliar, Spice in that world refers to a DRUG which has a side effect of turning your eyes a brilliant blue ... alhough I have not seen the newst incarnation of the story .. I only remember the really bad one which had Patrick Stewart (Star Trek, Picard) in a small role.

But she said that like" studying for finals" it was nice to get out .... maybe in California!  I didn't get ou until AFTER finals when I went to school

But about this shop .... I guess the owner is an ADVID Liberal - not even going to call her a Democrat, because she leans so much more to the right - that she says that her business motto is, if you support conservatives then you need to go somewhere else.

Or some such .... I will try to find the Garage Logic podcast which mentions it and embed it here.

So .... I guess .... Kamala  likes to Preach to he Chior as much as possible then ....

That explains the whole "no audience" thing ...



No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets